Learn the Extended Moss Stitch
The extended moss stitch is really easy as it plays with only double crochet and chains within the main body of the stitch.
What makes this stitch amazing in its look is how the extended part of the double crochet bulges outward. I can see this stitch being amazing for afghans, smaller projects and more.
- Crochet Tea Pot Cover Pattern
- Crochet Arrow Criss Cross Scarf Pattern
- Baby Sneaker Booties Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Baby's First Gown
- Multiples Stitches for Starting Chain
To Make Different Sizes
Multiple of 2 sts + 2.
Remember the + number at the end of the sentence means that you are to add chains at the very end to maintain the pattern as written.