Slip N Go Scarf
It doesn’t get any simpler than this Slip & Go Scarf. This is strictly slip stitching of Bernat’s Zoey Yarn. This is pom pom yarn and virtually any pom pom yarn will work with this. People comment with great feedback whenever Mikey wears this in the winter time. It’s fun and fabulous.Free Pattern by Michael Sellick – The Crochet Crowd ©2011 The Crochet Crowd
- Size 5.5 MM or J Size Crochet Hook
- 1 Full Hank of Bernat Zoey Yarn
CH – Chain, SC – Single Crochet, DC – Double Crochet, SL ST – Slip Stitch, BEG – Beginning, TOG – Together, DEC – Decrease,
Create Slip Knot
Hook space between 3rd and 4th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Next Stitch, hook space between 5th – 6th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 until the Hank runs out.
- Fasten Off. Extra piece can dangle and not be noticeable.