I’m a lover of crochet hats. I love the speed of them and the tens of thousands of designs to play with. Of course, I can inject my own creative edge with choosing colours that mean something to me.
I was recently looking for a new design to play with. These are some of the considerations I had but ended up settling for the Grayscale Ombre Slouchy. Enjoy the selections I found.
Use my Hat Sizing Reference Guide to help you make the perfect fit!
- Tri-Color Cloche rows of colorful cluster stitches highlight this easy pattern.
- I Feel Pretty – Women’s Crochet Hat basic beanie with a pretty pop of color.
- Ridge Hat with Brim I love this one. The texture is nice and makes for a warm hat.
- Ups and Downs Slouchy Beanie slouchy hats are fun to wear and this one has lots of interesting stitches.
- Grayscale Ombre Slouchy I made 3 of these for my daughter-in-law and 2 grand daughters.
- Crochet Ribbed Beanie a different look sure to keep you toasty warm.
- Saguaro Beanie shell stitches and Caron Simply Soft makes this hat a winner.
- Miss Downtown Abby super bulky yarn makes this stylish one fast work.
- Snug with Clusters nice and easy 2 color hat.
- Winter Chunky Slouch another fast one done with super bulky yarn.
- The Roxi Slouchy the hibiscus bloom on this one makes it a real lovely hat.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd