Cute As A Button Flower Pattern
Crochet a simple cute as a button flowers. They are really simple and can accessorize your finished projects nicely.
Size 6.5 mm or K Size Crochet Hook
BEG = Beginning, CH = Chain, SL ST = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet, TR = Triple Crochet,
- Using black, create slip knot and chain 4. SL ST to the BEG CH to form ring.
- CH 3 and DC 11 Times around the ring. SL ST to the top of the BEG CH.
- *CH 2 and DC 4 Times into the next Stitch. CH 2 and SC into the next stitch. Repeat from *. On the last petal, SL ST to the base of the BEG CH.
- Fasten off colour and weave in ends.
- Fasten on new colour around the CH 2 *Gap and SC then SC into each of the top of the 4 DC stitches, 1 SC into the CH 2 gap. SC around the two posts in step 2 that are directly below. Repeat from * all the way around. At the end SL ST to the fastening on at the beginning to ensure colour has gone all the way around.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.