15 Crochet Halter Top Patterns
It's a hot, hot, hot summer so far, so it's the perfect time crochet a little summer halter top to keep cool. These fun little tops are very trendy right now, even though I wore them daily back in the 70's. Everything comes back around.
Of course, I know I don't have the figure to actually wear one, but we all probably have some sweet younger people in our lives who just flip over one of these cool halter tops.
My friend Yolanda says that she is going to crochet one for our vacation later this year. I'm kind of scared. Hopefully she can figure out how to put underwires in mine. LOL!
15 Crochet Halter Top Ideas
- Ballerina Lace Top - It’s a tank top, but too cute not to add to the list.
- Hope Crop Top - Lots of details make this a lovely project.
- Violet Halter Top - Very nice and young looking.
- Bikini Bow Top - Super fun for those really hot beach days.
- Sand Dollar Bikini Top - Who doesn’t love fringe?
- Patons Bikini - This pattern includes a matching bottom.
- Heartfelt Halter Top - More of a cover-up concept.
- Simple Square Halter Top Pattern - I like the shaping in this version.
- Boho Crochet Halter Top Tutorial - Check this finished look out.
- Pussycat's Star Halter Top - Colourful!
- Two Options On How to Wear Cross Over Halter Top - See website link for options
- Fringed Halter Top to Cover Mid-drift - I love the privacy options here.
- Almost Lingerie Look Halter Top - I see a wedding night in this one!
- Kids Cotton Candy Halter Top - Full cover-up on the top and colourful circles to cover mid-drift.
- Crochet Strawberry Halter Top - It really looks like a berry!
- Cheyenne Tank Top - Simply gorgeous.