15 Crochet Halter Top Patterns
It’s a hot, hot, hot summer so far, so it’s the perfect time crochet a little summer halter top to keep cool. These fun little tops are very trendy right now, even though I wore them daily back in the 70’s. Everything comes back around.
Of course, I know I don’t have the figure to actually wear one, but we all probably have some sweet younger people in our lives who just flip over one of these cool halter tops.
My friend Yolanda says that she is going to crochet one for our vacation later this year. I’m kind of scared. Hopefully she can figure out how to put underwires in mine. LOL!
15 Crochet Halter Top Ideas
- Curvy Lady’s Favourite Halter Top – I really love the simple styling of this one.
- Bea Crop Top – Beautiful lacy trim with a bit of length makes this one very nice.
- Simple Summer Halter Top – Simple and classic.
- Ballerina Lace Top – It’s really a tank top, but too cute not to add to the list.
- Halter Bralette Pattern – Just a fun style with nice coverage.
- Hope Crop Top – Lots of details makes this a lovely project.
- Fish Bone Crop Top – A bit more daring with the fish bone detailing.
- Casual Crop Top – I think I could actually wear this one. I’ll have to suggest it to Yo. 🙂
- Halter Top – The lacy racer back on this one is gorgeous.
- Violet Halter Top – Very nice and young looking.
- Rheema Halter Top – Timeless classic.
- Bikini Bow Top – Super fun for those really hot beach days.
- Sand Dollar Bikini Top – Who doesn’t love fringe?
- Aquata – The sideways cups makes this halter very stylish.
- Patons Bikini – This pattern includes a matching bottom.