Crochet an Easter Basket
It is time to start planning for the upcoming Easter holiday with it being only 4 weeks away. I have found so many wonderful crocheted Easter Basket patterns to share with you. I think these are so much better than store-bought baskets because we all know that our crocheted items are made with love. I am still trying to decide myself which ones I’ll be making for my granddaughters this year. Even if you don’t have little ones, these baskets make great home decor.
I have linked to Mikey’s video below, How to Crochet a Magic Circle, since you will find several patterns that start off with that technique.
I hope you find some inspiration from this list. 😉
- Bunny Egg Basket – this one features a bunny graph design on the side of the basket.
- Basket – you can either purchase fabric yarn or make your own from t-shirts.
- Bunny Basket – a sweet bunny complete with ears.
- 1st Easter Basket – this one features a sweet bow for baby’s first Easter.
- Barbie Easter Basket & Egg – perfect to make a matching basket for your dolls.
- Basket of Carrots – cute idea to make for your little bunnies.
- Crocheted Rope Basket – great photo tutorial of how to crochet over rope. My friend makes these and uses clothesline rope from the hardware store.
- Basketweave Basket – this one is done a bit different as the bottom and side are done separately and then whipped together, but has a real basket look to it.
- BonBon the Owl – I know owls don’t really make you think of Easter, but this one is so colorful I had to include it.
- Chunky Basket – I love the thick yarn and substantial handle on this one.
- Basket of Granny Squares – just as the name suggests, this one features a pretty ring of grannys around the side of the basket.
- Crochet Easter Basket – this traditional basket as a really pretty stitch design.
- Crocheted Bunny Basket – amigurumi bunny is the focal point of this amazing project.
- Square Easter Basket – love the idea of using plastic canvas to make a nice firm basket for holding lots of jelly beans.
- Crochet Easter Basket – this sweet little basket can be easily decorated in many ways.
- Hanging Egg Basket – beautiful thread baskets for individual eggs. I used Google Translate and the directions are still a little confusing, but the photo tutorial is very good.
- Honeycomb Pop Basket – feature pops of color in such a fun way!
- Little Egg Baskets – for individual eggs or a very special treat.
- Magnificent Moss Basket – this beautiful stitch leads to many great color combos. You will have to register to download the free pattern, but this is a safe site.
- Shelled Easter Basket – pretty design that your little girls can use as a purse after the holiday.
- Mini Scalloped Edge Basket – my own design for a fun little treat basket.
- BONUS – 17 Crochet Easter Bunnies