Baby Chevron / Zig Zag Blanket
Learn how to make this beautiful Baby Caron Zig Zag Blanket. It is really simple to follow and I have provided details for you to be successful.
In the video tutorial, I have presented a rough note diagram that I used. There is a copy of that diagram if you wish to download it or print it for yourself.
I will take you through this in the video tutorial.
What I cannot answer for you is how much yarn you will need. If you are customizing your afghan, you will have to make that determination for you.
- Use any hook size you wish, as long as it compliments the yarn.
- Use any yarn you wish. I am using Bernat L’il Tots in my demonstrations.
I am referencing a free pattern, it is called Zig Zag Baby Blanket.
- Each multiple is made up of 25 chains.
- At the end of the chain, add 5 stitches.
- For the exact same baby blanket size, you are to chain 180 to start with as it says on the pattern. That will make your afghan about 32″ wide.
- Using Bernat L’il Tots with Size 5.5 mm or I Crochet Hook. Each Chevron is about 5.5″ wide.
- For the Baby Blanket using Bernat L’il Tots, you will need about 10 balls to complete as written but, of course, you can change out your hook size or yarns to suit your own personal taste.
Video Tutorials (Right and Left)