Snow Capped Ornaments
A rainy or snow day with the kids stuck indoors can be fun with ornaments, yarn and a bit of clue for these Snow Capped Ornaments by Yarnspirations.
To do this, you need ornaments, craft glue and Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn.
- Remove the top from the ornament.
- Place the ornament on a stable platform that allows the ball to sink into it to prevent rolling away. Maybe tape a toilet roll to a piece of paper and have the ball rest sitting on a top of a toilet roll.
- Carefully apply the glue with a paint brush to the surface to where you want the snow to be resting.
- Carefully wrap Bernat Pipsqueak around the ball generously to cover the ball area without seeing yarn strands.
- When done wrapping, cut the yarn and tuck.
- Let dry and replace the top of the ornament.
- Hang and enjoy.