Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Disclaimers for The Crochet Crowd
- We do not sell, rent or exchange any emails that we are given.
- Challenges where an email is submitted to us, after each challenge and the winner(s) are determined, all emails are deleted and not automatically added to our newsletter lists.
- We carefully decide who are advertisers are. Banner ads are rated for all ages. Google Ads are intuitive match your personal interests. If this website is showing ads that are inappropriate, it is most likely malware on your own computer that is causing this.
- We are overwhelmed with emails and do not guarantee a personal response. In some cases, some crocheters decide to email Jeanne, Daniel and/or myself directly through Facebook. Our Facebook Message systems are severely backlogged with people trying to get our attention. If it best to use our Help Desk Email, located below, when communicating with us.
- We are not associated to My Crochet Mess, a website that sells licensed and trademarked characters / logos in graph format.