Fall & Halloween Ideas for Your Home
One thing I love about Yarnspirations is that their website usually depicts a different perspective of projects. In fact, most of the major yarn manufacturers have their own spin or feel to their projects as a whole.
I have located some patterns to kick up fall for this year. Every pattern I am showing is free to use. See lists below and they are clickable links to the patterns.
- Autumn Harvest Wreath (shown above) - I really like the acorn leaves shown in this. It's layered in leaves. I think some other mixed media on this wreath would be really good as well.
- Happy Thanksgiving Wreath - Gobble... Gobble... Gobble.... Mixed with a turkey and mini pumpkins. On a straw wreath waiting to decorate.
- Trick or Treat Wreath - Complete with miniature pumpkins, flat witches that have hit the wreath (pretty funny) and some spiders with webs. I think this wreath is really fun. It's really nicely done.
- Witch Washcloth - That witch is smiling now but waits till she sees your dirty dishes! She just may cast a wicked spell on ya!
- Skull Trick or Treat Bag - Send the kids out with their own handmade skull bag! Reminds me of the Nightmare before Christmas Story.
- Halloween Bats - I have to say, I think these bats are pretty creepy and I really liked the detail in the pattern.
- Jack'o Lantern Dish Cloth - Easy little dishcloth pattern to follow along.
- Thankful Thursday Dishcloth - I think this is really super cute! It's a must-see!
- Scaredy Cat Dish Cloth - Name says it all!
- Fall Colors Granny Blanket - Prepare your home for fall with A New Afghan inspired by Granny!