Exciting New Top Hat
From the same designer that did the Halloween Top Hats, she has come back this year with a new spin to it. As seen on the right, you can definitely see there is a change.
Red Heart has been busy launching new Halloween projects for this year. Let me give you a few ideas to inspire you further. See lists below and they are clickable links to the patterns.
- Top Hat Sophisticate - As seen above is really sleek. I love the new look. You can really play with colours and ideas with this new design too.
- Creepy Spider Garland - You can decorate the house or use the Spiders in other ways to make that perfect haunted house look.
- Halloween Party Banner with Mini Motifs! I'm definitely going to be using these in a future project.
- Halloween Boy Hero Outfit - Complete with lightsaber, cuffs, mask and cape.
- Halloween Pumpkin Cuff - You could try this in the new reflective yarn by Red Heart as they would light up in a flash of a camera.
- Spider Web Table Topper - Get ready to chain... You can use this in other ways which may include hanging from a porch, tree or more... Get creative!
- Skull Sweater - Skulls are the new trend from what I can see online. You can try this design and/or even use the design to make yourself a sweater without the skull.
If you prefer the original top hat pattern, you can follow the video tutorial to make your own.