Exciting New Top Hat
From the same designer that did the Halloween Top Hats, she has come back this year with a new spin to it. As seen on the right, you can definitely see there is a change.
Red Heart has been busy launching new Halloween projects for this year. Let me give you a few ideas to inspire you further.
- Top Hat Sophisticate – As seen above is really sleek. I love the new look. You can really play with colours and ideas with this new design too.
- Creepy Spider Garland – You can decorate the house or use the Spiders in other ways to make that perfect haunted house look.
- Halloween Party Banner with Mini Motifs! I’m definitely going to be using these in a future project.
- Halloween Boy Hero Outfit – Complete with lightsaber, cuffs, mask and cape.
- Halloween Pumpkin Cuff – You could try this in the new reflective yarn by Red Heart as they would light up in a flash of a camera.
- Spider Web Table Topper – Get ready to chain… You can use this in other ways which may include hanging from a porch, tree or more… Get creative!
- Skull Sweater – Skulls are the new trend from what I can see online. You can try this design and/or even use the design to make yourself a sweater without the skull.