Exciting New Top Hat
Here at The Crochet Crowd, we are no stranger to top hats. Have you ever seen our Top Hat Gallery with about 330 top hats? Each top hat looks similar to this one but is decorated differently. Our gallery will definitely give you Halloween Ideas.
From the same designer that did the Halloween Top Hats, she has come back this year with a new spin to it. As seen on the right, you can definitely see there is a change.
Red Heart has been busy launching new Halloween projects for this year. Let me give you a few ideas to inspire you further.
- Top Hat Sophisticate – As seen above is really sleek. I love the new look. You can really play with colours and ideas with this new design too.
- Creepy Spider Garland – You can decorate the house or use the Spiders in other ways to make that perfect haunted house look.
- Halloween Party Banner with Mini Motifs! I’m definitely going to be using these in a future project.
- Halloween Boy Hero Outfit – Complete with lightsaber, cuffs, mask and cape.
- Halloween Pumpkin Cuff – You could try this in the new reflective yarn by Red Heart as they would light up in a flash of a camera.
- Spider Web Table Topper – Get ready to chain… You can use this in other ways which may include hanging from a porch, tree or more… Get creative!
- Skull Sweater – Skulls are the new trend from what I can see online. You can try this design and/or even use the design to make yourself a sweater without the skull.