Slip N Go Scarf
It doesn’t get any simpler than this Slip & Go Scarf. This is strictly the slip stitching of Bernat’s Zoey Yarn. This is pom yarn and virtually any pom yarn will work with this. People comment with great feedback whenever Mikey wears this in the wintertime. It’s fun and fabulous.
- Size 5.5 MM or J Size Crochet Hook
- 1 Full Hank of Bernat Zoey Yarn
This scarf will turn out between 7 to 8 Feet Long and take about 20 minutes to complete. There is no chaining involved to get the scarf started. The pom pom’s secure the slip stitching into position and will not come out. Every stitch is a slip stitch. Follow the pattern below and slip stitch the entire hank of yarn to get the full-length scarf. If you feel the scarf is getting too long, simply end it earlier or don’t finish the hank of yarn.
CH – Chain, SC – Single Crochet, DC – Double Crochet, SL ST – Slip Stitch, BEG – Beginning, TOG – Together, DEC – Decrease,
Create a Slip Knot
Hook space between 3rd and 4th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Next Stitch, hook space between 5th – 6th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the Hank runs out.
- Fasten Off. Extra pieces can dangle and not be noticeable.