Slip N Go Scarf
It doesn’t get any simpler than this Slip & Go Scarf. This is strictly the slip stitching of Bernat’s Zoey Yarn. This is pom yarn and virtually any pom yarn will work with this. People comment with great feedback whenever Mikey wears this in the wintertime. It’s fun and fabulous.
- Size 5.5 MM or J Size Crochet Hook
- 1 Full Hank of Bernat Zoey Yarn
CH – Chain, SC – Single Crochet, DC – Double Crochet, SL ST – Slip Stitch, BEG – Beginning, TOG – Together, DEC – Decrease,
- Create a Slip Knot
- Hook space between 3rd and 4th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Next Stitch, hook space between 5th – 6th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the Hank runs out.
- Fasten Off. Extra pieces can dangle and not be noticeable.