Halloween is one of my favourite holidays. I love dressing up and pretending to be something I am not. And, of course, it's all about the candy!
I thought I'd take a look at some new ideas to give myself some time to get some crocheting done without having to rush.
Here are some of the patterns I found on my recent search.
What will you hook up for the upcoming holiday?
- Bat Beanie - sizes from 1+ thru adult.
- The Web We Weave Granny Square - includes both a written and video tutorial.
- Crochet Sugar Skull - Oh love this for Day of the Dead.
- Crochet 3 Little Pumpkins - cute door decoration.
- Toddler Customer "Eye Candy" - nice sweater and hat, perfect for a chilly fall evening.
- Halloween Bat - cute amigurumi bat to decorate your haunted house.
- Pumpkin Treat Sack - sweet treat holder.
- Cat Witch Hat - Mikey should make this one for Riverstone.
- Ghostly Lights Necklace - use a glowlight stick to light this up.
- Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging - crochet this with or without jack-o-lantern faces.
- Witches Hat - includes a pattern for a spiderweb and earrings.
- Bat Dishcloth Jack'o Lantern Dishcloth & Witch Dishcloth- you could easily string these together to make a decorative banner for your haunted house.
- Primitive Witch Hat - rustic look with sizes from infant to adult.
- Spider Web Table Topper - this is a lovely accent piece that hooks up quickly with lots of chains.
- Marge Simpson Costume - not really a pattern, more of an inspiration, and too cute not to share.
- Scarecrow Cat and Crow - super cute amigurumi for a nice decor piece.
- Witch's Hat Coaster and Earrings - the coaster is an easy graph to follow and the earring is just plain fun.
- Crochet Halloween Throw Pattern
- Halloween Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- 53 Charity Pattern Ideas