17 Crochet Halloween Patterns to Hook Up
Halloween is one of my favourite holidays. I love the idea of dressing up and pretending to be something you are not. And of course, it’s really all about the candy!
I thought I’d take a look at some new ideas to give myself some time to get some crocheting done without having to rush.
Here are some of the patterns I found on my recent search.
What will you hook up for the upcoming holiday?
- Bat Beanie – sizes from 1+ thru adult.
- The Web We Weave Granny Square – includes both a written and video tutorial.
- Crochet Sugar Skull – Oh love this for Day of the Dead.
- Crochet 3 Little Pumpkins – cute door decoration.
- Toddler Customer “Eye Candy” – nice sweater and hat, perfect for a chilly fall evening.
- Halloween Bat – cute amigurumi bat to decorate your haunted house.
- Pumpkin Treat Sack – sweet treat holder.
- Cat Witch Hat – Mikey should make this one for Riverstone.
- Ghostly Lights Necklace – use a glowlight stick to light this up.
- Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging – crochet this with or without jack-o-lantern faces.
- Witches Hat – includes a pattern for a spiderweb and earrings.
- Bat Dishcloth Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth & Witch Dishcloth- you could easily string these together to make a decorative banner for your haunted house.
- Primitive Witch Hat – rustic look with sizes from infant to adult.
- Spider Web Table Topper – this is a lovely accent piece that hooks up quickly with lots of chains.
- Marge Simpson Costume – not really a pattern, more of an inspiration, and too cute not to share.
- Scarecrow Cat and Crow – super cute amigurumi for a nice decor piece.
- Witch’s Hat Coaster and Earrings – the coaster is an easy graph to follow and the earring is just plain fun.
- Crochet Halloween Throw Pattern
- Halloween Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- 53 Charity Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Mosaic Greek Key Blanket Pattern
More Crochet Collections to Enjoy