Cluster Panels Crochet Blanket
Constructed out of dc and simple shell stitches, from super bulky Bernat Blanket yarn, this project will fly off your hook. This is the Bernat Clusters Crochet Blanket. It takes six balls to finish this large, thick blanket.
The entire project is outlined in a one-page free pattern, from Yarnspirations, with an easy repeat row sure to calm down a busy crafter’s mind. Prepare to make a few – this project is so comfy every blanket hog in your life will want their own.
More Cozy Ideas
- Crochet Dog Bed + Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Happy Feet Projects
- Crochet Kids 2, 4 and 6 Yrs Old Poncho + Tutorial
- Bernat Blanket Stitch Along
- Crochet Sunday Ribbed Scarf