Crochet Bouquet Basket
These super cute Crochet Bouquet Basket projects showcase a cheerful kitchen decor item but I love it for other storage too.
I hung my basket near the entrance. Daniel and I share the same car. Keys go missing. Often in a pocket which sometimes makes it to the laundry basket.
For me, this basket is a great cheerful accessory. Toss in the keys or whatever that you need. I thought of other uses too.
- How about holding plastic shopping bags?
- Bathroom accessories that you need but don’t want to clutter the counter up?
- Dog leash?
- Crochet hooks and accessories?
- Crochet Spiced Up Shoulder Cozy Pattern
- Crochet Snood Pattern
- Crochet Petticoat Poncho Pattern
- Crochet Restful Shades Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Color Pop Basket Bowls + Tutorial
Comment on “Crochet Bouquet Basket Patterns + Tutorial”
I made something very similar with a draw string as a wine cozy hostess gift. I made a handful and they passed around a few times.
Comments are closed.