DOWNLOAD FLEUR PDF FREE PATTERN
The Fleur Isle Knit Cowl is impressive in person. The detail and even the butterflies that immerge in the pattern are neat.
The centre of this cowl was a bit tricky for me as I was using two colours very close to each other in dim light. OMG, the words I was using weren’t family-friendly. But I got through it and wished I had bigger colour differences like the model’s version.
Use This Method
Using the two handed two colour knitting will make your life a lot easier for faster knitting for this fair isle concept.
I worked on the cowl during the first part of my holiday. I was listening to music on a bean bag chair. It was relaxing.
- Project Size: 12.5″ x 30″ Around.
- Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is not applicable.
- Needle Size on Pattern: 6 mm / US 10 circular knitting needle.
- Yarn In Pattern: Caron x Pantone
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: 2018
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
The something a bit tricker with the Feather and Fans Stitch Cowl.