I'm not going to lie, I was attracted to the guy modelling this. So he got my interest. This cowl is fabulous. The stitchwork is fantastic, and I enjoyed working through it. This is the Fair Isle Knit Cowl.
This cowl is in 24" and 31" circumference sizes. So you can be loose like him or tight like her!
Stitch your own success story!
I strongly recommend the Two-Handed Two Colour stranding method.
- Project Size: Two Sizes, 24" and 31" circumference.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 24 rows in fair isle pattern.
- Designer: Melissa Leapman
- Stitch Multiple is a 12 sts repeat.
- Needle Size on Pattern: 4.5 mm / US 7 and 5 mm / US 8
- Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Soft
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: August 1, 2019
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
Crocheters may enjoy a fast Celtic Weave Cowl that I developed. There is a free tutorial too.