St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
St. Patrick’s Day is near a month away! Laura Jean here with a 12 great crochet ideas to help you celebrate the holiday! My Great-Great-Great Grandmother came from Ireland at the age of 12. With great pride I gather these patterns to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. May your hook always be ready and your creativity flow freely!
- Shamrock garland or use the shamrock alone, or as an embellishment.
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Shamrock Dishcloth
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Lucky Leprechaun
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Luck of the Irish Crochet Coasters
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Crochet Leprechaun Dishcloth
- Shamrock Potholder
- Celtic Knot Bracelet
- Crochet Leprechaun Hat – Pencil Decoration
- Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Crochet Boot Cuffs
- Leprechaun Beer Cozy
- Patricks’s Dishcloth or Mug Rug
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Celtic Knot Dishcloth