Cute As A Button Flower Pattern
Crochet up this simple cute as button flower. They are really simple and can accessorize your finished projects nicely.
Add these Cute as a Button flowers to barrettes or headbands, also a great decoration on market bags or even an afghan. So many uses for these little flowers make some up with all that scrap yarn and stash them for those projects that need a little something.
- Crochet Toddler Old Bun Hat Pattern
- Baby Sneaker Booties Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Family Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Round Dishcloth Pattern
- Crochet Butterfly Stitch Infinity Cowl Pattern
Size 6.5 mm or K Size Crochet Hook
Bernat Super Value or Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
BEG = Beginning, CH = Chain, SL ST = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet, TR = Triple Crochet,
- Using black, create a slip knot and chain 4. SL ST to the BEG CH to form a ring.
- CH 3 and DC 11 Times around the ring. SL ST to the top of the BEG CH.
- *CH 2 and DC 4 Times into the next Stitch. CH 2 and SC into the next stitch. Repeat from *. On the last petal, SL ST to the base of the BEG CH.
- Fasten off colour and weave in ends.
- Fasten on new colour around the CH 2 *Gap and SC then SC into each of the tops of the 4 DC stitches, 1 SC into the CH 2 gap. SC around the two posts in step 2 that are directly below. Repeat from * all the way around. In the end, SL ST to the fastening on at the beginning to ensure colour has gone all the way around.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
Comments on “Cute As A Button Flower Pattern”
No blue button
no blue button
No blue button
article great and love the flower………..thanks
gracias por mostrar como hacer crochet por tus videos estoy aprendiendo ,,vivi
That is so Cute i!
I really enjoyed your page very much and will be back for more patterns. Thank you so much.
Comments are closed.