Crochet Oak Leaf Garland
For your home holiday decor whether it be Halloween or Thanksgiving, introducing the fall Oak Leaf Pattern. You can apply these to wreaths or even make a whimsical Oak Leaf Garland.
The garland is made up of a chain. Every 20th chain, you will attach the leaf to the chain as you make it. Easy peasy! Not a lot to it. Quick and easy!
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Scrubbing Bobbles Dishcloth Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Leafy Banner Pattern + Tutorial
- Thanksgiving Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Fabulous Fall Wreath
- Flowers Free Crochet Patterns