Crochet Nutcrackers are really cute and reusable decoration items for your holiday decor each year.
I’ve located patterns I would consider to be doable for me and something I would put in my own home.
Due to details, free patterns for this amount of detail required are very difficult to find. However, I looked below and I found an assortment of patterns that I believe are worthy of the purchase to help out the designers and you can be rewarded with amazing patterns too.
- Crochet Nutcracker by Hooked On Patterns. The free outfit pattern fits over the Santa Gonk Pattern is a paid pattern picture is above.
- Crochet Nutcracker Cylinder Looking by Honey Bunny Amgurumis – Paid Pattern
- Crochet Nutracker and Friends Hanging Decorations by Crochet Gift Shop – Paid Pattern
- Large Nutcracker Doll by Heather C Gibbs – Paid Pattern
- The Nutcracker Doll by HeyCanYouCrochetMea – Paid Pattern
- The Nutcracker Soldier by FrantsToys – Paid Pattern
- Nutcracker Cuddler Pillow by Victoria Stewart – Paid Pattern
- Nutcracker Stuffed Doll by Elisas Crochet – Paid Pattern
- Tin Soldier by Aquariwool Crochet – Paid Pattern (really well done)
- Nutcracker Wreath by Lisa Kingsley – Paid Pattern
- Nutcracker Pants Gift Basket by Sonya Blackstone – Paid Pattern
- Nutcracker by Lilia Shaevitch – Paid Pattern
- Combo of Santa, Elf, Nutcracker, Viking and Eskimo Patterns by Aquaricrochet. Beautiful set that would go together. – Paid Pattern
- Pudgy Nutcracker by Bvoe – Paid Pattern
- Toy Soldier Wreath by Yarnovations – Paid Pattern
- Crochet C2C Nutcracker Suite Blanket Stitch Along
- 57 Featured Crochet Designers for 2020
- 21 Most Referred to Pattern Library Websites
We free-formed 2 – 12 foot tall Crochet Nutcrackers. See how we did it.