26 Yarn Shops of Nova Scotia
Are you looking for all of the Yarn Shops of Nova Scotia while visiting. We have a downloadable PDF to enjoy with locations of each of the shops. Finding the little fabulous yarn stores may be harder to locate as they may be tucked in tourist towns or off the beaten track in the cities.
Michaels Stores and Walmart exist in various places in Nova Scotia and are generally easy to find through Google Maps. Our goal was to locate the names of the stores and provide their address so you can find them too.Follow the Yarn Tales in Nova Scotia
As a general note: Be sure to check websites or social media posts for these stores if you are unsure of open times. With Nova Scotia being a small province, visiting many little yarn stores in a day is possible.
All store information was accurate at the time of producing this document.
Follow the Yarn Tales in Nova Scotia
Click here to Download This Map or Click The Picture. Map may be updated without notice.
Locations of Stores where Yarn is Primary Focus
- The Crochet Crowd Yarn Studio in Greenwich, Nova Scotia
- Wool ‘n Tart Yarn Store in Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Gaspereau Valley Fibres in Gaspereau, Nova Scotia
- Becky’s Knit and Yarn Shop in Lockeport, Nova Scotia
- L K Yarns in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- The Loop in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Yarn in The Hollow in Hammonds Plains, Nova Scotia
- The Wool Room at Aspen Grove Farm in New Germany, Nova Scotia
- Have a Yarn in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
- The Mariner’s Daughter in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
- Moose River Rug Hooking Studio in Clementsport, Nova Scotia
- Deanne Fitzpatrick Rug Hooking Studio in Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Lismore Sheep Farm and Wool Shop in River John, Nova Scotia
- Yarn and Company in Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia
- Sisterhood Fibres in Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia
- GJDR Enterprise LTD in Oxford, Nova Scotia
- DeWeaver’s Wovens in Aylesford, Nova Scotia
- The Bobbin Tree in Sydney, Nova Scotia
- BaaDeck Yarns in Baddeck, Nova Scotia
- Moraff’s Yarns and Crafts in Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Green Sheep Fibres, South Ohio, Nova Scotia
- Heidi Wulfraat Woolworks Studio in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia – Not on Map
- Erin’s Hooked on Yarn in Unsure Where They Are – Not on Map
- Flora’s Gift Shop on The Cabot Trail in Cheticamp, Nova Scotia – Not on Map
- Erin’s Hooked On Yarn in Port La Tour, Nova Scotia – Not on Map
- Wooly Way Woolens in Wolfville, Nova Scotia (Not a Store but Studio) – Not on Map
Links missing are stores we are unable to locate a website or social media presence.
Big Box Retailers Specializing in Yarn
- Michaels – New Minas, Nova Scotia. Filming Location for The Crochet Crowd yarn updates.
- Michaels – Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Michaels – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Michaels – Bedford, Nova Scotia
- Michaels – Sydney, Nova Scotia
- Michaels – New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
- Michaels – Truro, Nova Scotia
Recommended Places to Eat in and around Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- The Port Pub – Watch the tide right beside the restaurant.
- The Noodle Guy
- Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards – Incredible view of the valley and lunch is served.
- Luckett Vineyards – Iconic Must See in the Valley, lunch is served.
- The Naked Crepe Bistro
- Spitfire Arms Alehouse
Things Creative and Tourist Based in the Annapolis Valley
- Uncommon Art – Local Artist Exhibits of Difference Genres, Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Port-Royal – European Settlement in Port-Royal, Nova Scotia
- Grand-Pre National Historic Site – Acadian Settlements in Grand Pre, Nova Scotia
- Hall’s Harbour – Iconic Tidal Village with best lobster – Hall’s Harbour, Nova Scotia
- The Look Off – North Mountain overlooking Minas Basin and Annapolis Valley.
- Magic Winery Bus Tours – Wolfville Vineyard Tastings and Visits
Recommended Places to Stay in and around Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Blomidon Inn – Vintage and Historic
- Old Orchard Inn – Medium Range Budget & Pet Friendly
- Slumber Inn – Economy
- Greensboro Inn & Motel – True Motel Setting and Pet Friendly
All recommendations are based on personal experience or feedback. The brochure has no paid placement or advertising revenue. It’s complimentary to all who desire to find yarn shops in Nova Scotia.