8 Crochet School Theme Patterns
Some of us love to support our school or organization's colours. There's a sense of pride in showing which school you belong to. Whether it's wearing a hat, school jacket or even decorating something at home, like a crochet blanket, with special colours.
I have pulled together some ideas for School Theme Crochet Projects.
- School Herringbone Blanket (Green & Yellow in Pic)
- Lily School Teacher Amigurumi Doll
- 12 Team Spirit Crochet Projects
- Rolled Up Pencil Case (Green in Pic)
- Crochet School Colors Blanket (Blue and Gold in Pic)
- School Spirit Throw (Red and Gray in Pic)
- Beginner Well-Schooled Throw
Decorate and play with school ideas! Teach a child to crochet and give them an opportunity to have a lifetime skill.