Introducing this oversized cotton crochet beach bag. This bag is called the 4th of July Beach Bag.
There is no doubt about it, this bag is huge. A beach bag that can hold towels, picnic and even a blanket at the same time. I was surprised how big this really was.
The pattern features a chevron wave on the sides. In the tutorial, I show you how to carry the yarn instead of having to hide in loose ends all of the time.
Make one for yourself. This is part of Yarnspirations’ Summer Beach Bag Stitch-Along for the summer of 2015.
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Pattern
- 4th of July Free Knitting Pattern eBook
- Crochet C2C x 4 Rectangle Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Earphone Cover Pattern
- Crochet Lunch Bag Pattern