Crochet Lunch Bag
Crochet this handy and cute Crochet Lunch Bag. The bag is made up of 3 panels. There are a front and a back, the sides and bottom are one panel that is single crocheted together with the front and bag panels to form the join. There are grommets used at the top of this bag which is easy to make. This uses Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn.
This bag is bigger than it appears in the photograph. It is 9″ wide by 12″ tall. The gusset creates a 4″ space in the sides and bottom. It’s a generous small size bag.
- Crochet Textured Tote Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Nautical Bag + Tutorial
- Crochet Christmas Plaid Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Home for Christmas Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Lil’ Sprout Hat Pattern
More Bag Ideas