Crochet Christmas Lights Garland
Don’t underestimate the power of simplicity when it comes to home holiday decor. The Crochet Christmas Lights Garland is simple and whimsical.
A cute little pattern to work up for putting on the tree, or for streaming around the house. Work it up in traditional Christmas colours, or play with colours to match a theme.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Colour Weave Wrap Pattern + Tutorial
- EZ Criss-Cross Baby Blanket Pattern
- Twisted Stockinette Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Lunch Bag Pattern + Tutorial
- Knit Brights Hats & Mitts Garland Pattern
There are two panels done up and then attached together. Though it doesn’t say to apply any stuffing, you could lightly stuff the bulb for a bit more three-dimensional looks. Use your Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn for durable home holiday decor. Cotton is heat resistant. Of course though, never leave your Christmas Tree lights on unattended.
Neat little idea for miniature Christmas Trees or even gift toppers.
More Christmas Ideas