Crochet Fair & Square Blanket
You will definitely see two colours are being used in this blanket. Those are not cut and added on to make it feel like a project that goes on forever. Instead, the yarn is carried up along a corner. You carry the yarn up on the wrong side so it won't interfere with the right side, the side you would look at if on display in your home.
Brittany, host of B.Hooked Crochet, will take you through a demonstration on how to complete this project. It's really well done!
- Crochet Go-To Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Picnic Blanket Pattern- Knit Version Converted
- Crochet Star Cluster Baby Blanket + Tutorial
- Crochet Walker Organizer Pattern
- Crochet 3D Flower Coasters Pattern