Crochet Puff Granny Pillow
The Crochet Puff Granny Pillow is a one-piece granny square that is folded strategically to make the pillow.
So the front face is actually the middle of a large granny square. If you turn it around, as I explain in the tutorial, you will see the seam lines of the folding over. It’s pretty easy, to be honest with you.
More Ideas to Consider
- Crochet C2C (Corner to Corner) Pillow
- Crochet Boldy Go Blues Afghan
- Crochet Circle Takes the Square Blanket + Tutorial
- Crochet Boho Stacking Blocks Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Puff Braided Cowl Pattern
It will take two balls of Caron Tea Cakes to make a 1 – 20″ pillow. This pattern is only available on the Michaels USA Website. If you are Canadian and getting an error in the link, just change your Michaels Website to the USA Version.