Crochet Timeless Memory Blanket
Learn how to do this stitch combo that makes your crochet projects look vintage or retro. I recently used this stitch combination for a baby project called the Timeless Memories Baby Blanket.
For the Timeless Memories Baby Blanket, I used 17 multiples of 6 and then added 4 chains at the end with my Bernat Softee Chunky Baby Yarn and an L or 8 mm size crochet hook. I have a tutorial on that if you wish. Click on the photo of the blanket if you would like to view that tutorial and get that free pattern.
This stitch goes pretty quickly.
Click on the diagram to save or print the diagram.
- Step Ladder Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Hugs & Kisses Car Seat Cover Pattern
- Crochet Baby Sneakers + Tutorial
- Crochet Double Layered Braided Cowl Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Piked Cowl Pattern