As if you don’t want to cuddle your little one or your grandbaby all the time as it is, but working up this easy
Crochet Velvet Sweater for them to wear and you won’t want to put them down.
This pattern was worked up in such a pretty colour, I want one in my size!
This sweater pattern was worked up using Bernat® Baby Velvet™ it’s such a wonderful yarn with really pretty colours, the pattern is written for sizes 6 months to 24 months. This is a great baby shower gift for anyone you know expecting. I have made amigurumi with this yarn it’s so soft.
- Crochet C2C Bobble Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Bernat Velvet Striped Blanket Pattern
- Cuddle Up Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Pop-A-Minute Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Cabbie Cuddler Baby Blanket
More Crochet Baby Sweater Pattern Ideas
[the_grid name=”Baby Sweaters”