EZ Baby Blanket
Learn how to finger knit the EZ Baby Blanket. You simply cast on the number of stitches in the pattern and then do the stockinette stitch for the duration of the blanket. In the end, you will do a bind off. It’s pretty simple, ideal for beginners.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Daisy and Clusters Baby Blanket
- Finger Knitting Multi Texture Afghan Pattern
- Finger Knitting Bold Stripes Blanket Pattern
- Blanket-ez Criss Cross Blanket Pattern
- Finger Knit EZ Wool Box Stitch Blanket Pattern
Comment on “Blanket-ez Baby Blanket Pattern”
This is so interesting; I know I could do it!! How many skeins for a baby blanket?
Comments are closed.