Singe Crochet Zig Zag or Chevron Stitch
The Single Crochet Zig Zag Stitch has abrupt peaks and valleys. To many crocheters, this is something we have seen a lot of in the past.
Regardless of the age of this stitch, it’s still timeless today.
- Crochet Little Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet ZigZag Dishcloth Pattern
- Crochet Wedding Umbrella Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby’s First Gown
- Crochet C2C Snowflake Blanket Pattern
Sizing & Pattern
- Each multiple is made up of 25 chains.
- At the end of the chain, add 5 stitches.
- For the exact same baby blanket size, you are to chain 180 to start with as it says on the pattern. That will make you’re afghan about 32″ wide.
- Using Bernat L’il Tots with Size 5.5 mm or I Crochet Hook. Each Chevron is about 5.5″ wide.
- For the Baby Blanket using Bernat L’il Tots, you will need about 10 balls to complete as written but, of course, you can change out your hook size or yarns to suit your own personal taste.