The Tunisian Simple Stripes Blanket is a colour play for though who love Tunisian. Red Heart Super Saver in self-striping and solids.
Once the first five rows are complete, the pattern has a repeating of 12 rows in all. For 6 rows, it’s using just 1 strand of the Super Saver O’Go in self-striping format and the other 6 rows are bouncing between the solid colour Super Saver O’Go and self-striping yarn.
It makes self-striping yarns look almost random but intentionally planned. It’s pretty smart.
The tutorial will show you the key concepts of this technique including:
- How to fasten off.
- How to create the edging so the roll calms down.
- How to weave in your tail ends.
- How to apply fringe.
- Crochet Patterns Using Self-Striping Yarn
- Sparkle Mosaic Crochet Shawl
- Cuff To Cuff Crochet Cardigan Pattern