Time to Cover Those Toes
A free pattern round-up of adult size slippers and socks to crochet.
I don’t know what the weather is like where you are, but here in the Midwest USA it’s starting to get pretty chilly. I spend April through October in my Birkenstocks, but not quite ready to give them up, I am now wearing socks with them until it’s time to break out the boots for the winter.
But I have to tell you, I’m a bit run down from traveling recently and my feet are just freezing today. So what do I do about it? I turn on my space heater under my desk in my office and dream about crocheting a warm and fuzzy pair of slippers!
Which pair would you choose? I think the Cloud 9 Slippers are going to the top of my to-do list!
- Quickie Slippers just like the name says, made quick with chunky yarn.
- Cloud 9 Slippers Bernat Big Blanket yarn will make these like walking on a cloud.
- Yoga Socks for a bit of added warmth while doing your yoga.
- Slipper Boots warmth up to your ankles.
- Simple Chunky Cable Crochet Slippers make a pair in an evening to warm up your toes.
- Granny Slippers funky style for sizes child 6 to 8 years or ladies size 7 to 9.
- Slippers for Guys for that special man in your life.
- Pedicure Socks well, why not! 😉
- Stashbuster Slippers 2 yarns held together will make this a quick and cozy pair.
- Super Bulky Mens Slippers match a pair of these made with Bernat Big Blanket yarn to an afghan for your man.
- Family Crochet Socks sizing for just about the whole family.
In addition, here is a great article on 7 Great Ways to Make Slippers Non-Slip.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd