Crochet Valentine’s Throw
Crochet something special for yourself or for a loved one, introducing Valentine’s Throw by Yarnspirations.
This is an easy motif consisting of 5 rounds. Looking down on the motif, you can see heart shapes created by the stitchwork you are crocheting.
These are a hexagon motif and sewn after all of the motifs are completed. These are pretty easy generally. You can have fun with colours and make it completely random if you wanted.
- Crochet Doily Pillow Motif + Tutorial
- Crochet Celtic Lace Join / Border + Tutorial
- Crochet Sea to Shining Sea Throw Pattern
- Crochet American Pop Can Cozy Pattern
- Rise & Shine Crochet Afghan Pattern
How to Join the Motifs
Here’s how you do an invisible seam line. The afghan will stay flat and look incredible.
Comments on “Crochet Valentine’s Throw Pattern + Tutorial”
No blue button
Beautiful. I love the shapes and warm colors.
Love what you do. Thank You so much