Crochet Valentine's Throw
This is an easy motif consisting of 5 rounds. Looking down on the motif, you can see heart shapes created by the stitchwork you are crocheting.
These are a hexagon motif and sewn after all of the motifs are completed. These are pretty easy generally. You can have fun with colours and make it completely random if you wanted.
- Crochet Doily Pillow Motif + Tutorial
- Crochet Celtic Lace Join / Border + Tutorial
- Crochet Sea to Shining Sea Throw Pattern
- Crochet American Pop Can Cozy Pattern
- Rise & Shine Crochet Afghan Pattern
How to Join the Motifs
Here's how you do an invisible seam line. The afghan will stay flat and look incredible.