Rise & Shine Crochet Afghan Pattern
Try the Crochet Rise & Afghan by Red Heart. In this free pattern, you will be able to make a solid granny square without the predictable holes.
This afghan is constructed on a diagonal where the squares are turned so the corners face straight up or down. This means you will need to do a triangle granny to fill in the edges. If you are not comfortable to do the triangles, you can always skip the triangles and assemble this afghan like a typical granny. You decide what works for you.
I can see this afghan done in pastels for a baby’s nursery or even something very lively. Play with the colours.
- Crochet Rose Garland Pattern
- Sugar & Shine Baby Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Rising Tides Bag Pattern
- Shine Like Diamonds Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Sea to Shining Sea Throw Pattern