Crochet Christmas Home Decor
I have been scurrying around the internet to bring you some really great home decor for Christmas ! It is amazing all of the festive things I have came across!
If you are looking for cutesy and some non labour intensive projects. Laura Jean has you covered.
21 Home Ideas for Home Decor
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Ridged Crochet Pot Cozy – perfect for Holiday plants, like poinsettia and spruce, crochet using with Lily Sugar ‘n Cream.
- Bernat Pop! Crochet Christmas Stocking – using Bernat Pop! from Yarnspirations for this fun and easy stocking
- Bernat Candy Swirl Hotpad – festive fun!
- Bernat Twinkling Snowflakes – on a tree or for a garland!
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Crochet Knot Coaster – in any color, show your holiday spirit in every room of your home.
- Front Door Stocking – yes please! Fill it up! Crochet using Caron One Pounder!
- Bernat Scandinavian Snowflake Crochet Afghan – designed by Michael Sellick with Yarnspirations, with tutorial.
- Bernat Pompom Wreath – custom design this beauty in your favorite Holiday colors
- “Popcorn” Christmas Garland – looks just like the real thing! free Ravelry download
- Holly Leaves and Bells – to add a special touch to any project,
- Christmas Lights – makes a great garland.
- Starflake Crochet Table Runner – so pretty!
- Bernat Perfect Christmas Pillows – this is knit for all you bistitchuals.
- Crochet Christmas Tree – just perfect for smaller places! Tutorial included.
- Crochet Icy Window Afghan -a beautiful adaptation of Daniel’s Winter Blizzard afghan.
- Mistletoe – designer uses UK terms
- Holly Napkin Rings – to add to your dinner table!
- Magic Potholder – dress up your kitchen, free Ravelry download. Makes the best potholder, double thick!
- Christmas Gnomes – to cute!
- Alberelli Christmas Decoration – three little trees hanging from a branch! Wall or tree decor!
- Amigurumi Christmas Tree – would go great with the gnomes!