Crochet Christmas Home Decor
I have been scurrying around the internet to bring you some really great home decor for Christmas ! It is amazing all of the festive things I have came across!
Our Laura Jean was set to the task to find ideas for Christmas Home Decor. She’s definitely waiting for St Nick to come popping down her furnace smock stack this Christmas!
If you are looking for cutesy and some non labour intensive projects. Laura Jean has you covered.
21 Home Ideas for Home Decor
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Ridged Crochet Pot Cozy – perfect for Holiday plants, like poinsettia and spruce, crochet using with Lily Sugar ‘n Cream.
- Bernat Pop! Crochet Christmas Stocking – using Bernat Pop! from Yarnspirations for this fun and easy stocking
- Bernat Candy Swirl Hotpad – festive fun!
- Bernat Twinkling Snowflakes – on a tree or for a garland!
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Crochet Knot Coaster – in any color, show your holiday spirit in every room of your home.
- Granny Stocking
- Bernat Scandinavian Snowflake Crochet Afghan – designed by Michael Sellick with Yarnspirations, with tutorial.
- Bernat Pompom Wreath – custom design this beauty in your favorite Holiday colors
- “Popcorn” Christmas Garland – looks just like the real thing! free Ravelry download
- Holly Leaves and Bells – to add a special touch to any project,
- Christmas Lights – makes a great garland.
- Starflake Crochet Table Runner – so pretty!
- Bernat Perfect Christmas Pillows – this is knit for all you bistitchuals.
- Crochet Christmas Tree – just perfect for smaller places! Tutorial included.
- Crochet Icy Window Afghan -a beautiful adaptation of Daniel’s Winter Blizzard afghan.
- Mistletoe – designer uses UK terms
- Holly Napkin Rings – to add to your dinner table!
- Magic Potholder – dress up your kitchen, free Ravelry download. Makes the best potholder, double thick!
- Christmas Gnomes – to cute!
- Alberelli Christmas Decoration – three little trees hanging from a branch! Wall or tree decor!
- Amigurumi Christmas Tree – would go great with the gnomes!