Crochet Charity Crochet Pattern Ideas
When I think of charity, my mind doesn’t automatically go to the human side of giving. I’m a lover of animals whether they be domestic or wildlife. Hi everyone, I’m Laura Jean, The Crochet Crowd Seeker. Mikey charged me with the mission to follow my passion to find patterns that can be for humans and animals alike.
Mikey and Diva Dan was sharing with me the day they took their Riverstone into the vet, there was another cat in the next kennel that looked like death. It was shared with them that the owner of the cat had died but the cat was also really sick. So the family took the cat to the vet to see if they can make the cat more comfortable with medications. It had a blanket in the cage. They conveyed how heartbreaking it was to witness. The cat in the picture isn’t the same cat. Your heart just wants to save a life, whether it be human or be unsung heroes such as our cats and dogs. They know their lives wouldn’t be the same without Riverstone’s mind games and antics.
With Charity beginning at home – and the home was 22 miles out near the middle of nowhere, we did have neighbours and it happened to our neighbours – it happened to us. You helped, you brought in food and offered your services. As a young Girl Scout living on a farm – I learned to “think global – act locally.” So now – my local – is what is near and dear to my heart. The Charity Locator Map has helped me to find those charities.
- Bernat Preemie Hat perfect for preemies
- Simple Charity Baby Hat two sizes Newborn and Up to 3 months
- Preemie Hat in UK terminology several sizes
- Seafarer’s Hat crocheted and knitted items for Seafarers
- Cancer Support Blanket Lap Blanket for advanced beginners in crochet
- Lap Blankets not too big and not too small
- Call the Midwife Blanket can be made in any size
- Pillowghan – complete pictorial afghan folds into a pillow
- Summer Ripple Blanket By Yarnspirations
- Crocheted Rib Hat a great “man” hat
- Pet Mat great for Pet Rescues and Veterinary Offices
- Pet Snuggle Blanket great for home, car, and Shelters
- Wildlife Nests – Check with your local SPCA – Animal Rescue – Veterinarian, and Game Wardens.
- Twiddle-muff – in both UK and American terminology
- Knitted and Crocheted Knockers special handmade breast prosthesis for women who have undergone mastectomies or other procedures to the breast.
- Comfort Shawl great for comforting
- Stoma Covers also known as Laryngectomy covers
- Picc Line Cover the basic cover
- Lace Picc Cover girly and upscale
- Sleeping Mat for the homeless
- Amputee Stump Covers
- Scarf with Pockets super for Nursing Homes, Homeless Shelters
- Girly Preemie Hat
- Butterly Stitch Prayer Shawl very pretty prayer shawl
- Quick Cozy Preemie Hat
- Crutch-Carry All – made with one Granny, sewn to a bag.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Baby Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Woodland Afghan Pattern
- 15 Crochet Stash Buster Patterns
- Crochet Field of Dreams Infinity Wrap Pattern
- Crochet Heart And Sole Socks Pattern