Crochet Baby Afghan
This crochet baby blanket is as soft as a cloud as it uses Bernat Pipsqueak yarn. The yarn is incredibly plush with traditional and funky colour combinations to choose from.
The pattern is very simple and utilizes the lark’s foot stitch every few lines. This afghan is one-sided meaning the lark’s foot will only appear on the front side of the afghan.
In the tutorial provided, you will learn how to do this afghan but it’s impossible to teach using this yarn, Mikey has substituted with Bernat Super Value Yarn to make learning easier.
Need a free pattern? It’s called Pipsqueak Baby Blanket.
- Crochet Cute Baby Booties with Strap Pattern
- Crochet Peppermint Christmas Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Baby T-Strap Booties Pattern
- Crochet In Love with Colour Throw Pattern
- Crochet Mary Jane Baby Booties Pattern