Baby Booties – 12 & 18 month sizes
These tiny baby booties have a strap on them to prevent a baby from kicking them off while wearing them. They come in two sizes, 12 months or 18 months. The pattern has both.
In reviewing the written pattern, it’s really not a complicated pattern.
I would suggest that while working on the pattern, highlight the instructions that are for the size you want to ensure you don’t accidentally start following the wrong instructions.
I think the colour combinations are endless, you can have fun with these. They also make for great charity giving ideas as well.
- Crochet Baby Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Hugs & Kisses Car Seat Cover Pattern
- 3 Crochet Baby Bib Patterns
- Crochet Tunic Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Easy Baby Cardigan Pattern