Baby Booties – 12 & 18 month sizes
These tiny baby booties have a strap on them to prevent a baby from kicking them off while wearing them. They come in two sizes, 12 months or 18 months. The pattern has both.
In reviewing the written pattern, it’s really not a complicated pattern.
I would suggest that while working on the pattern, highlight the instructions that are for the size you want to ensure you don’t accidentally start following the wrong instructions.
I think the colour combinations are endless, you can have fun with these. They also make for great charity giving ideas as well.
Get the free pattern, it’s simply called Baby Booties from on Yarnspirations.
- Crochet Baby Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Hugs & Kisses Car Seat Cover Pattern
- 3 Crochet Baby Bib Patterns
- Crochet Tunic Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Easy Baby Cardigan Pattern