Crochet Vintage Baby Booties
These adorable baby booties called the Granny Motif Baby Booties are perfect for those special occasions. The design is classic and vintage, exactly something you would see on a Sunday dress, christenings, wedding or more for the young child.
Sized for 3 months – 6 months, using a very small crochet hook, Size C or 2.75 mm hook combined with Patons Baby Beehive Sport, these are delicate to the appearance but strong as it’s a sport.
More Baby Booties to Consider
- Baby Shower Booties
- 9 Crochet Baby Booties
- Crochet Baby Sneaker Booties
- Crochet Newborn – 3 Months Baby Cowboy Booties + Tutorial
- Bib and Booties Set
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Pretty as a Picture Frame + Tutorial
- Crochet Modern Log Cabin Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Woven Pillow Pattern + Tutorial
- Coziest Crochet Cardigan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Happy Baby Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
The design starts from the top of the foot and then down toward the sole. It’s then finished at the ankles working upward. In the tutorial below, I was hand drawing a diagram to keep track of the sole. Since filming, Diva Dan has made a diagram on the computer for me so you can have it. This is the sole area so you can see it in diagram format to make it easier to follow.
Granny Motif Baby Booties Diagram