The Adult Family Fair Isle Knit Hat is the next hat I made. Obsessed with the colours, I used Red Heart Super Saver Brushed instead. Changing the yarn over made for a soft halo-like yarn look and feel.
In this pattern, I learned how to decrease stitches in the charting as it got to the top. I also learned how the locking of floats happened as well. Below is a demonstration of how the locking of floats works.
- Project Size: Average Adult
- Gauge: 18 st and 24 rows = 4" stocking stitch with larger needles
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is 24 sts but pattern is only in 1 size.
- Knitting Needles: 4.5 mm and 5 mm or US 7 and 8
- Yarn In Pattern: Bernat Premium but I used Red Heart Super Saver Brushed.
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: November 17, 2020
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
I also made the Snow Speckled Adult Hat with Patons Lincoln Fog. I just love the way it turned out.