The Textured Border appeared in the Jo-Ann Mystery Crochet Along back in October 2016. It's a design that can be used for any afghan as long as the hook compliments the yarn. So while it appears to be used with Bernat Blanket, you can use this with other yarns.
The written instructions and diagrams you see on the tutorial are available. It's Week #4 in the mystery afghan. There is a downloadable PDF available to follow.
The tutorial will take you through the instructions and show you how to stitch it if you need extra help.
- Crochet Wavy Ridge Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet #NAPS Baby Blanket + Tutorial
- Crochet Twist Stitch Messy Bun Hat + Tutorial
- Birthday Cake Granny Square Border + Tutorial
- Crochet Fair & Square Blanket + Tutorial