What To Do With Caron Simply Soft Brites Yarn
I dream in techno colour and I enjoy it when my yarn is bright and cheerful like the Simply Soft Brites Yarn Line by Caron.
Due to the Caron offering premium acrylic, the dyes adhere to a lustre in comparison to value level yarns. This means bold colours that Caron can offer is a result of using premium grade acrylic fibres. This allows your projects to have that difference of appearing dull to having an appearance of vibrance and visual impact, even with low key colours like grey and more.
Even for projects like my Pinky Boots Sculpture, I used a lot of the Simply Soft Brites to really make pinky come alive. You can see the start to finish the construction of Pinky Boots in my special gallery. While yarn sculptures may not be your thing, you cannot deny how lovely the colours are.
If you are looking for some outstanding colour for your crochet, consider Caron Simply Soft Brites! Make your projects go from blah to ta-dah!
See All Colour Choices
See all colour choices for this yarn at, Available Yarn Colours
- 5 Star Beanie Crochet Hat
- Crochet Simply Soft Stripes Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Geometric Baby Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Mosaic Baby Blanket Pattern
Caron Simply Soft Brites is a colourful new take on a classic yarn. Vibrant shades with a subtle sheen make this worsted weight yarn the perfect choice for a variety of projects. Machine washable and dryable.
- Content: 100% acrylic
- Ball Size – 170.1g / 6 oz, 315 yards / 288 m
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 – Medium
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet garments, accessories, and home décor projects
Click on the free project. All scarves have matching free video tutorials too!