What To Do With Caron Simply Soft Stripes Yarn
You may have missed the MEMO for this Caron Simply Soft Stripes Yarn. As of late Spring 2017, at the time of writing this article, the balls are now bigger. Due to popular demand from crocheters and knitters, they have increased the yardage of these balls to provide an extra 25% more yarn for the same price!
With a new colour palette and bigger balls, what more could a crocheter want?
What’s the difference between stripes and variegated yarn. It’s still variegated but the colour stays much longer than quickly changing. This particular yarn pre-dates both Caron Cakes, Bernat Pop, Bernat Baby Stripes and Bernat Super Value Stripes. It’s one of the original brands before the whole concept blew up to be the hottest thing on the yarn market.
- Crochet The Gift Poncho Pattern
- Crochet L’il Dots Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- 5 Star Beanie Crochet Hat
- Crochet Colourful Granny Squares Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Adult Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
See All Colour Choices
See all colour choices for this yarn at Available Yarn Colours
Caron Simply Soft yarn is one of the most popular, versatile worsted weight yarns, now in beautiful striping shades! Incredibly soft to the touch, this yarn is perfect from a variety of projects from garments and accessories to home décor. Simply Soft Stripes comes in a collection of vibrant striped shades, for effortless colour effects! With a unique sheen, this yarn works up with a lustrous look and beautiful drape. Machine washable and dryable for easy care.
- Soft, premium acrylic yarn
- Content: 100% acrylic
- Ball Size – Stripes: 141g / 5 oz, 215 meters / 235 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 – Medium
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Soft, colourful knit and crochet projects
Currently, there are no patterns ready for this latest new yarn. But you can use your imagination and hook until your heart’s content!