Crochet L’il Dots Afghan
This three-dimensional granny square afghan called the Crochet L’il Dots Afghan. These squares have an eye-popping centre and corners in the squares pop up. It reminds me of a lot of lattices.
Try this new pattern.
- Crochet Classic Beret for Women
- Crochet Bear Cub Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
- How to Double Crochet A Wave Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Joy Stripes Hoodies Pattern
- Crochet Star Cluster Baby Blanket + Tutorial
Comments on “Crochet L’il Dots Afghan Pattern + Tutorial”
No blue button
Loving this patten!! The tutorial and pattern were soo instructive. .loved that you even told how many of each color blocks you’d need as well as a chart of where they should be placed…well done!
Hi I’m trying to find the little dots Afghan pattern can u help with that thanks
It is tricky to find. Here is the link.
Comments are closed.