The Crochet Children's Hoodie is sized for the average child at 2, 4, 6 and 8 years of age. This was originally Red Heart Sport yarn equivalent to #3 light-weight yarn. Red Heart Sport is discontinued, but just locate a number 3 weight yarn, and you should be okay. Be sure to gauge test for the accuracy of the sizing.
This crochet hoodie is complete with pockets, which as a kid, was perfect for holding those special rocks or things we randomly found. Today's kid may be holding a cell phone, etc.
- Project Size: 2 years, 4 years, 6 years and 10 years. If you are needing another size, you will have to search for another project.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 19 rows = 5" square
- Designer: Michele Thompson
- Hook Size on Pattern: 5 mm and 4 mm - H/8 and G/6
- Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Sport #3 Light Weight Yarn
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: August 2019
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Crochet Kids Sweater Pattern
- Crochet Adult Checks Pullover Sweater Pattern
- Crochet Baby Sweater Pattern
Not at this time.