Corner to Corner Blanket
The Perdido Baby Blanket uses the corner to corner stitching technique. What is different about this one is that there are multiples of a completed corner to corner squares using strategic colours to be joined together to give a diamond or quilted looking design.
There is a combination of 36 corner to corner squares that make up this nearly 40″ afghan square. Once the squares put together, there is a nicely done border to surround it.
Other Crochet Patterns to Consider
- Crochet Baby Blanket for Beginners
- Crochet Cluster Waves Baby Blanket Pattern
- JOANN Stitch Along Spring 2020 Pattern
- Crochet C2C Beginner Graphghans + Tutorial
- Crochet Snowflake Baby Blanket Pattern
If you are looking to go beyond 1 major corner to corner square and spruce up your design with abstract colours, this may be up your alley.
See a tutorial very similar to this technique.