Crochet Baby Blanket Log Cabin
This is a modern trendy look to this Baby Log Cabin Blanket by Yarnspirations.
Using an 8 mm or L size crochet hook and Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn, this project will work up quickly as it’s using half double crochets.
This is easy to follow the pattern that relies on you to crochet in strategic steps to build up the blanket. It’s really not difficult at all. I will show you things to watch for in the tutorial below.
- Wayuu Crochet: Mochilas Pattern + Tutorials
- Crochet School Spirit Throw Pattern
- Crochet Thick Toast Pot Holder Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Picnic Basket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Walker Organizer Pattern
Modern Nursery Lookbook
Yarnspirations introduces a whole new set of patterns to modernize the nursery with Modern Nursery. Fun-loving crochet and knit lookbook featuring new patterns.
Inside, you will find great accessories like blankets, home decor and outfits for the new baby in your life to wear.