Crochet Picnic Basket
Crochet this super cute Picnic Basket pattern. As a child, I never went on very many picnics but loved the idea when they did happen. Getting prepared with making snacks and more beforehand was a challenge for my parents, even for me an adult. It’s easy to buy something from the vendors but where’s the romance in that?
This cute Picnic Basket is double-lined using Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn. You will see the interior also has the signature red and white checker look. The outside is a basket weave.
- Crochet Nautical Bag + Tutorial
- Crochet Convertible Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Colorwork Hat Toque Style Pattern + Tutorial
- 9 Crochet Weighted Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Swirl Hat Pattern + Tutorial
Mary Beth, co-host with me at Yarnspirations Educational YouTube Channel is your guide today.
More Ideas Featuring Patriotism